The Rajasthan University conducts the RULET (Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test) every year. RULET 2017 is conducted with the aim to provide admissions in Law Courses to the students for pursuing quality education. Candidates who are willing to get their graduation degree in B.A.,L.L.B. courses are supposed to give RULET 2017 entrance examination.
The interested candidates can get full information regarding RULET 2017 like RULET 2017 Application Form, RULET 2017 Notification, RULET 2017 Important Dates, RULET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, RULET 2017 Application Fee, Exam Pattern for RULET 2017 and the process for How To Apply for RULET 2017. The official website for RULET 2017 is www.uniraj.ac.in.
RULET 2017 Application Form
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) is for undergraduate course. Candidates need to fill the application form for applying for the entrance examination. This is university entrance examination where anyone can apply for the entrance examination and can get admission in B.A., L.L.B. course after their Intermediate.
Exam Name: Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test
Commonly called as: RULET
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: University Level
RULET 2017 Notification
RULET 2017 Application Form will be available soon on the official website of Rajasthan University and the aspirants can fill their RULET Application Form 2017 so as to take admission in Law Courses provided by the University. The RU is going to conduct the Law Entrance Test (LET) for the academic year 2017. Candidates who want to get admission in the B.A., L.L.B. courses then apply for the RULET 2017 Application form through official website.
Here on this page we provide every necessary and important detailed RULET 2017 Notification as well as you can get the RULET Notification 2017 on official website of Rajasthan University.
RULET 2017 Important Dates
These are the RULET 2017 Important Dates:
RULET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
These are the Eligibility Criteria for RULET 2017
- Candidate should have passed higher secondary certificate exam/(10+2) with 50% minimum aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST category candidates) from recognized University.
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 21 years on 1st July 2015 can apply for the entrance examination.
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 21 years on 1st July 2015 to apply for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test.
RULET 2017 Application Fee
The registration fees for RULET 2017 where general category candidate need to pay Rs. 1010/- (1000 exam fee. + 10 service charge) as application fees. Candidates can submit the fee. Through E-mitra Kiosk/C.S.C. Centre/Online through E-mitra portal.
Exam Pattern for RULET 2017
This year, RULET will be conducted in the month of May 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are 200 multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to English language and Comprehension, Current Affairs, General Knowledge and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
• Exam duration will be of 120 minutes.
How To Apply
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for this post before last date which will soon available here on this website. Candidates can follow the below given steps and links to apply online for this post;
- Step I: Visit the official website @ www.uniraj.ac.in
- Step II: Look for RULET 2017 Link and click on it
- Step III: Read the official notification for RULET very carefully
- Step IV: Fill the application form in a proper manner
- Step V: Upload necessary scanned copies of Certificates/ Mark Sheets etc.
- Step VI: Upload scanned photographs and signature
- Step VII: Pay the application form fee
- Step VIII: Submit the application form
- Step IX: Take a print out of your application form