AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) provides admission in different courses of medical through means of entrance examination which held every year. The candidates interested in building their career as doctor can apply for the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018. Aspirants can apply online for the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form on the official website of AIIMS. AIIMS Application Form 2018 will be available very soon on the official site.
Below we are sharing all the latest and updated information regarding- AIIMS Application Forms, AIIMS MBA Admission Form 2018, AIIMS MBA Entrance Examination Forms Online, AIIMS MBA Admission Procedure etc.
AIIMS Application Form 2018
AIIMS is a group of 7 medical institutions providing the courses like MBBS, MD, MS, Nursing, Paramedical and Health Science education. AIIMS medical (MBBS) entrance exam is a national level entrance test conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi for admissions in AIIMS institute.
AIIMS Application Form 2017 is available online on the official website that is https://www.aiimsexams.org/index.html
Important Dates for AIIMS MBBS 2018
NOTE:- The official dates for 2018-19 admission session will be available shortly online on its official website.
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria 2018 are given below. One expecting for AIIMS 2017 have to fulfill these criteria before applying.
- Candidates must be completed the age of 18 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must be cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with securing minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/OPH Candidates.
- Candidates appearing in 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form Fee 2018
The application fee payment can be made through online mode (credit/debit card or net banking) or through the challan payable at any branch of SBI Bank. The application fee for all the categories is given below:
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: The AIIMS exam will be held through both offline and online mode (computer based test) .
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice and General Knowledge type questions.
- Marking Scheme: There is negative marking for wrong answer. For each correct response 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect response 1/3 marks will be deducted.
The AIIMS exam pattern will be like:
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018- Apply Online
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for AIIMS 2018 MBBS Exam by following below given steps and links which will redirect you to the official website of AIIMS.
- Go to the official website of AIIMS which is www.aiimsexams.org
- Go to “Application Form 2017” link and click on it
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form