AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017
AIIMS Counselling 2017– The All India institute of medical sciences MBBS counseling 2017 . The counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2017 . AIIMS MBBS will be conducted in three rounds beginning from July 3 to 6, 2017. AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling will be conducted for AIIMS admissions and counseling 2017 to as many as 700 MBBS seats located in 7 AIIMS institutions and university across the your country. the AIIMS MBBS 2017 counselling will be conducted in offline mode at Jawarharlal Auditorium at the New Delhi. All Candidates are requested to visit in person to attend the counselling as per their schedule allotted against their rank. If a candidate fails to attend Counselling 2017 in person, his/her candidature will be canceled. Further, no request to appoint a representative in behalf of a candidate will be permitted under any circumstance. Candidates can check below for the detailed information on AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017. Candidates who will qualify AIIMS MBBS 2017 entrancence test 2017.
Below you will get all the details regarding AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017 such as- AIIMS Counselling 2017, AIIMS Counselling Procedure, AIIMS PG Counselling 2017, AIIMS Counselling Letter 2017, AIIMS MBBS Open Counselling 2017, AIIMS Counselling List 2017- 1st/2nd/3rd Stage, Seat Allotment, AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Procedure 2017
AIIMS Counselling Procedure: Below we are sharing the whole counselling process which is applicable in all the 7 Branches of All India Institute of Medical Science.
- The counselling process for all the rounds- 1st, 2nd & 3rd will be same
- Candidates needs to fill the counselling form online on the official website of AIIMS
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’s performance in Entrance Examination and Merit list which will be available online on the official website of AIIMS
- Reserved category candidates also needs to fill up the online application forms on its official website and tick on the selected category (OBC, SC, ST or PWD)
- The final step of counselling is Document Verification which will be done on the spot in chosen branch of AIIMS.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017
|1.||First Counselling||3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th July 2017|
|2.||Second Counselling||3rd August 2017|
|3.||Third Counselling||4th September 2017|
|4.||Open Counselling for AIIMS, Delhi||27th September 2017|
NOTE: Candidates are advised to check more information regarding counselling process on the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling- Seat Allotment
All candidate will be called for AIIMS MBBS counselling 2017 on the basis of the your merit list The AIIMS MBBS counselling for reserved seats will start after The all unreserved seats will fill off Candidates belonging to AIIMS MBBS Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes (OBC) All candidate will have to appear in AIIMS MBBS Counselling for their reserved seats and take allotted seats.
- All Candidates obtaining higher marks in the Biology in entrance examination 2017
- In case of further tie, All candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination 2017
- If the tie still persists, all candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in the entrance examination 2017
- For further tie, all candidate older in age will be given preference and better
AIIMS MBBS Result 2017
AIIMS MBBS Result Date 2017 – Candidates can follow the below given steps to download their examination results which will redirect you to the official result page.
- Step 1: Visit AIIMS MBBS official web site
- Step 2: Look for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Result 2017 foam link
- Step 3: Right click on thi link and a new tab will open
- Step 4: Enter your Roll No, DOB, Name etc in the box
- Step 5: Just click submit button
- Step 6: Result will open in a new tab
- Step 7: Now just take a print out of your result
Required Documents at The Time of Counselling
Candidates are highly advised to bring all the below given original documents along with one set of photocopies at the time of counselling;