AP EAMCET 2018: The AP EAMCET is a state level examination for admission in different engineering, agriculture & medical courses offered by various colleges/ institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Below here, we have provided latest notifications and other important information regarding AP EAMCET 2018 like AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form, AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates, AP EAMCET 2018 Application Fee, AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern and How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2018. The AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 will be soon available on the official website of AP EAMCET which is http://www.apeamcet.org/.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
Like every year, this year also the application form for AP EAMCET 2017 will be going to be available on the official website in the month of February 2017. Interested candidates can apply once they fulfill the eligibility criteria for filling up the form which is mandatory. AP EAMCET 2017 offers various courses in the field of Agriculture, Medical and Engineeering like B.E. / B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Pharm, Pharm-D, B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry, B.F.Sc., BAMS, BHMS, BNYS.
The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)-2018 is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Examination is the pre-requisite for admission into various professional courses offered in the University/Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is the second biggest Technological University in the Country, having about 273 Affiliated Colleges offering Engineering/Pharmacy/Management courses.
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
The important dates for AP EAMCET 2018 is given in the table below:
NOTE:- The important dates for 2018 session will be soon available online on its official website, keep browsing official site for more details.
AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2018 contains the following:
- Candidates must be an Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- For Engineering, B.Sc, Pharmacy Courses:
- Students should have passed or appearing in 12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry & mathematics subjects.
- Candidates appearing in final year of Diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply.
- For BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent exam with chemistry, physics, zoology & botany subjects.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission and there is no upper age limit.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Fee
The application fee for AP EAMCET 2018 is different for different kind of courses as it is given below:
The payment of application fee can be done through debit card, credit card or AP Online. The extra bank charged may apply along with application fee.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be like this:
- Subjects: The exam pattern will be based on three subjects i.e. chemistry, physics & mathematics/biology.
- Type: There will be objective type questions. For each question, four options will be given candidates have to mark the right one only. Candidates are required to use only blue/black ball point pen for marking the answers.
- Mode: The exam will be organized in offline mode (pen & paper based mode).
- Total Questions: The question paper will contain total 160 questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for Engineering Courses:
Exam Pattern for Agriculture Courses:
How to Apply Online
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 Exam by following below given steps and links which will redirect you to the official website.
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET 2018 which is http://www.apeamcet.org/
- Go to “Application Form 2018” link and click on it
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form