BHU MBBS Counselling 2017- Procedure, Schedule, Seat Allotment

BHU MBBS Counselling 2017

BHU MBBS Counselling 2017– Banaras Hindu University is going to conduct the BHU MBBS Counselling 2017 right after the BHU MBBS Result 2017 which will soon available on its official website. So many huge number of candidates across India filled the entrance examination form and now seeking for BHU Counselling Process 2017 online on the internet. It is to inform all such candidates who are seeking admission in MBBS program in Banaras Hindu University that here on this website you can get all the related information regarding Counselling. The counselling will be held by IMS for the admission in MBBS & BDS programs. All the other details regarding BHU MBBS Admission 2017 are given below this post.

Below you will be able to get all the information regarding counselling such as- BHU MBBS Counselling 2017, BHU MBBS Counselling Procedure 2017, BHU MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017, BHU MBBS/BDS Counselling 2017 Seat Allotment, Fee Structure, Call Letter, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Result etc.

BHU MBBS Counselling Procedure 2017

BHU MBBS Counselling Process 2017 :- The Banaras Hindu University MBBS admission counseling 2017.  BHU MBBS BDS 2017 Counselling 2017 . the banaras hindu university will be conducted mostly in the month of July 2017. The BHU MBBS counselling 2017 will be conducted after Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu Univeristy (IMS BHU) releases in the merit list of qualified all candidates in NEET 2017.  Counselling for 85% State quote allotted seats will be held by IMS BHU and remaining 15% All India Quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). It is the important to be noted that qualified the all candidates to attend the BHU MBBS BDS 2017 counselling in person as per the counseling date allotted for their ranks and marks . In case a candidate fails to be present in the first round of BHU MBBS counselling at BHU BDS, they will not be called for subsequent rounds.

BHU MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017

The counselling schedule of BHU Counselling will soon available on its official website. As per some official sources it is said that the counselling will be start in the month of July-August 2017. You are highly advised to keep in touch with this website to get all the related information about counselling important dates. Students are also advised to keep checking the official website as well to get full details about their counselling process.

S.NO. CONTENT IMPORTANT DATES
1. BHU MBBS Counselling July 2017
2. BHU BDS Counselling August 2017

NOTE: The official counselling schedule will be available on its official website which is www.bhu.ac.in.

BHU MBBS Counselling Seat Allotment 2017

All Candidates are also advised to carry all important your  documents in original for the counselling. According to Supreme Court’s verdict, NEET 2017 will be a single entrance test In BHU  held for students to qualify for MBBS and BDS courses in BHU  central, state, deemed etc .  institutes across India.  All other state or institute level entrances examination have been scrapped. The BHU MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017  Qualified wards can check tentative all candidate  schedule of BHU MBBS BDS counselling 2017 from the table below. The new BHU MBBS counselling schedule will be updated as soon as it will be released by the exam authority.

BHU MBBS Counselling Highlights 2017

All Candidates failing to carry original certificates/documents and BHU MBBS admission foam during the counselling will not be allowed to take part in the procedure However, those all candidate have submitted their originals foam with any  other Institutes / Colleges /school  Universities and  have come for admission with a  certificate from admitted college stating that  ‘their original certificates and mark sheet are   deposited with  the   College or University  and   will  be returned  to  all candidates  who  are   selected  in   Institute of Medical Sciences BHU MBBS 2017 .will  be considered  for   admission  procedure. By the provisionally admitted candidates, an   undertaking  will have  to  be submitted during the  paper checking in  writing, stating that  they  will deposit the  originals documents at the time of counselling.

Leave a Comment