BUMAT Counselling 2017
BUMAT Counselling 2017– Just like every year this year also Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVU) is going to conduct the BUMAT Counselling for the admission in various Undergraduate courses such as BBA. The counselling process will start after the announcement of BUMAT result. The counselling is the last step of admission in preferred institute institute or college. The full process and details will be available on the official website of BVU. Candidates’ are advised to keep looking for BUMAT 2017 Counselling on its official website to get detailed information. As per some sources it is said that the counselling will start from 1st July 2017. Candidates will be called for the counselling as per BUMAT merit list to get admission on the spot in selected College or Institute in any course.
Below you will get all the information regarding BUMAT Counselling such as- BUMAT Counselling 2017, BUMAT Counselling Procedure 2017, BUMAT Counselling Schedule 2017, BUMAT Counselling Seat Allotment List 2017, BUMAT Counselling Fee 2017.
BUMAT Counselling Procedure 2017
BUMAT COUNSELLING PROCESS 2017 :- The counseling process for BUMAT (BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEMEED UNIVERSITY MANEGMENT APPTITUDE TEST ) Bharati Vidyapeeth University has announced his national level undergraduate test- BUMAT 2017. The BUMAT is conducted for the admission to the varoius BBA programmes in the Bharati Vidyapeeth University affiliated institutes. The BUMAT 2017 will be conducted in an offline or paper-pencil based mode on 4th june 2017.
The BUMAT application process has started from 6th January 2017. The last date to apply BUMAT 2017 is May 27. All Candidates and participants can check all the BUMAT 2017 details like dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, result and counselling details in this official web site www.sarkarinaukripro.com.
BUMAT Counselling Schedule 2017
All candidate register the BUMAT counseling 2017 :- The counselling process for the (BUMAT) BBA Admission 2017 . has been concluded the on 07 July 2017. The BUMAT entrance test was held by Bharati Vidyapeeth University on 05 June 2016. BUMAT 2016 was held for admission into the various BBA programmes of the Institutes affiliated with the University. The candidates who were unable to be present at the counselling process were considered absent. For more information and updates on Bharati Vidyapeeth University BBA programme, read the article below and visit this official web site and get all information about education , career , trend , results and much more.
All Candidates who are loocking for BUMAT Admission 2017. can now check the full official counseling schedule which are as follows;
- Online Registration for 1st counseling for BUMAT and filling of choices and locking of choices will start from 1st week of July 2017 to 2nd week of July 2017
- 2nd counselling will start from 3rd week of July 2017 to 4th week of July 2017
- Registration for BUMAT Counselling will begin from 2nd week of July 2017
- BUMAT Counselling for B.Tech and B.Arch will start from 1st week of June 2017
- The Second Round of Online Counselling for B.Tech has start from 3rd week of MAY 2017
BUMAT Application Form 2017
BUMAT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2017 :- The application forms for the BUMAT are now available for the all candidates to fill the online foarm and register for this years test for BUMAT counseling 2017. the BUMAT 2017 online application forms can be filled via both online and offline modes from January 6, 2017. The application fee to be paid by the applicants is Rs. 1000 via offline mode (Demand Draft) abd 1200 via onlin fee . the BUMAT application forms 2017 . are available for the candidates who wishes to apply for the BBA programmes courses of Bharati Vidyapeeth University till May 27, 2017. Before filling the BUMAT 2017 application form, all candidates must be check their eligibility criteria of bharati vidyapeeth demmed university maganagment aptitude test 2017.
Required Documents at The Time of Counselling
Candidates need to bring all the below given original documents along with one set of photocopies at the time of counselling;
- Last qualifying examination marks statement (Must be produced at the time of BUMAT counselling)
- Passing or Degree Certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Certification of Migration from the Board from which the candidate has passed (other than Maharashtra)
- Certificate of Transference/Leaving from the College (last attended)
- Character Certificate form the Principal of the School/college (last attended)
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on Rupees 100/- Stamp Paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate (in case of ST/SC candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for ST/SC candidates)
- Change in name Certificate (if any)
- Demand Draft (DD) of the requisite fees in full