CCMT 2017 Counselling– Schedule, Important Dates, Application process, Eligibility seat allotment
CCMT – Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Admissions 2017 (Coordinated by
NITK, Surathkal). CCMT 2017 is the online counselling for centralized admission to postgraduate programs in all these institutes will be starting from 2nd week of April 2017. CCMT 2017 counselling schedule , dates important events date, application process online application forms, eligibility criteria and seat allotment check here on this portal of the counselling & Seat allotment results. Central counselling for the M.Tech (CCMT) Admissions 2017 is the online admission way for all the candidates who wanted to get admissions in the National Institutes of Technologies (NITs) and several others intitutes.
CCMT 2017 Counselling- Seat Allotment dates
Every year CCMT like this year 2017 takes the counselling for the admissions of the deserving candidates in the Postgraduate courses of technology – M.Tech. CCMT 2017 M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan admissions through the counselling in the National Institute of Technology (NIT) and other institutes will be commenced in the month of April. The central counselling (CCMT) counselling, seat allotment will be held for qualified candidates of GATE 2017 for that you needed to first know all admission forms, process and download online application forms 2017.
Students who wanted to apply for the engineering programmes across the various NITs can check CCMT 2017 Important Dates including application filling, fee payment, choice filling & locking, seat allotment, result declaration date, last dates and online application forms 2017.
CCMT Important Dates 2017
|1.||Notification and availability of brochure||1st week of April 2017|
|2.||Availability of CCMT 2017 application||2nd week of April 2017|
|3.||Last date for registration and payment||3rd week of May 2017|
|4.||Closing date for online choice filling||3rd week of May 2017|
|5.||Choices locking||3rd week of May 2017|
|6.||Automatic choice locking||3rd week of May 2017|
|7.||Round 1 Allotment||Last week of May 2017|
|8.||Payment of part institute fee via net banking/debit card/credit card OR through SBI e-challan followed by reporting at any reporting centre after first round of allotment||Last week of May to 1st week of June 2017|
|9.||Round 2 Allotment||1st week of June 2017|
|10.||Payment of part institute fee via net banking/debit card/credit card OR through SBI e-challan followed by reporting at any reporting centre after second round of allotment||2nd week of June 2017|
|11.||Round 3 Allotment||3rd week of June 2017|
|12.||Payment of part institute fee via net banking/debit card/credit card OR through SBI e-challan followed by reporting at any reporting centre after third round of allotment||4th week of June 2017|
|13.||Payment of provisional admission confirmation fee via net banking/debit card/credit card/SBI e-challan||4th and last week of June 2017|
|14.||Sliding result declaration||1st week of July 2017|
|15.||Vacancy declaration||1st week of July 2017|
|16.||Fresh registration for National Spot Round (NSR)- (Fresh and withdrawal applicants only)||1st week of July 2017|
|17.||Choice filling for National Spot Round (NSR)||1st & 2nd week of July 2017|
|18.||Document verification and choice locking at any reporting centre||2nd week of July 2017|
|19.||NSR seat allotment||2nd week of July 2017|
|20.||Reporting at allotted institute for admission (in person)||3rd week of July 2017|
CCMT 2017 Application process, Eligibility criteria & seat allotment 2017
CCMT is an acronym of Centralized Counseling, like every year of counselling in CCMT 2017 this year CCMT counselling and seat allotment for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des. Admissions, commonly known as CCMT 2017, will be an online admission process for a total of 41 institutes including all National Institutes of Technologies (NITs) and several other centrally funded institutes thaose are IIITM Gwalior, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, SLIET Longowal, NIFFT Ranchi, SPA Vijayawada, IIIT Allahabad, Central University of Rajasthan, Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, and IIEST Shibpur. As per new update – three new participating Institutes namely PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh, IIITD&M Kancheepuram and NIT Uttarakhand have joined in the centralized counseling in 2017.
CCMT Admission Process 2017
The admission process will broadly involve the following six stages:
- Online registration, choice filling and locking of choices
- Select online seat allotment
- Payment of seat allotment fee online through netbanking
- Reporting at RC after paying the seat acceptance fee
- Payment of seat confirmation fee, institute’s balance fee and joining the allotted institute
- Report at the allotted Institute and pay the Institute balance fee as per the allotted Institute fee
CCMT Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill all these requirements before filling and applying-
- Applicants must have a valid GATE score in the year 2016 or 20 17.
- In qualifying degree, they should have passed and secured atleast 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- For every programme, eligibility is defined based on certain combinations of degree-disciplines and GATE papers.
CCMT Application Form 2017
Application fees: Rs.2000 (Rs.1500 for SC/ST)
Payment mode: Credit card/debit card/net banking facility/e-challan (SBI)
How to Apply for CCMT 2017?
- Aspirants are required to register online by entering their email ID and details of GATE 2017.
- They will have to log in and enter their personal details, academic qualifications and address.
- Candidates have to make payment for application fee before filling their choices of courses and institutes.
- They are required to enter their choices for M.Tech courses and institutes.
- For future reference, they must print the registration form.
CCMT Counselling 2017
- CCMT Counselling 2017 will be held in online mode with seat allotment done on the basis of candidates’ GATE scores and their entered options.
- Those who have been allotted seats are required to pay stating fee online or via SBI e-challan. Only after making payment, candidates will have to personally report to reporting centers or allotted institute as per the prescribed schedule.
- Candidates will have to get their original certificates verified, submit photocopies of these documents and initial fee payment proof for marking acceptance of seat offer, at the reporting centres. They will be issued a Document Verification Note (DVN) after this.
- Balance fee has to be paid as per the schedule. Candidates are required to print provisional admission letter which will be generated after payment.
- They are required to report at the allotted institute according to the schedule for final admission and classes. After reporting, candidates have to submit the DVN, provisional admission forms and the payment receipt.
Related Searches :- CCMT 2017 Counselling,CCMT 2017 Schedule,CCMT 2017 Important Dates, CCMT 2017 Application process, CCMT 2017 Eligibility,CCMT 2017 seat allotment,CCMT 2017 application form,CCMT 2017 Mtech admissions,CCMT 2017 notification details,CCMT 2017 first counselling,CCMT 2017 how to apply, CCMT 2017 syllabus,CCMT 2017 seats allotment dates,CCMT 2017.