COMEDK UGET 2017: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK 2017) is a state level examination for providing admissions in different undergraduate courses like engineering and architecture. The COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form will be out in the second week of February 2017.
Below here we have provided all the latest notifications and important information regarding COMEDK UGET 2017 like COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form, COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, COMEDK UGET 2017 Important Dates, COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Fee, COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern and How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2017. The interested candidates can fill COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017 online through the official website of COMEDK UGET which is www.comedk.org.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
The Application Form for COMEDK UGET 2017 will be available in the second week of February 2017 on the official website of COMEDK UGET 2017 which is provided above. Before filling up the form, the candidates have to ensure that they are eligible for the examination. Qualified candidates can get admissions in the engineering and architecture courses at undergraduate level.
Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association referred to as ‘KUPECA’ comprising of more than 150 Engineering colleges in Karnataka have joined together and have entrusted COMEDK with the responsibility of conducting the entrance examination and seat selection process based on a single common entrance test followed by centralized counselling to students seeking admissions in their member institutions so as to ensure fair and merit based admissions as envisaged in the above judgments.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Important Dates
The important dates for COMEDK UGET 2017 are givel below:
COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The following shall be the eligibility criteria for Engineering and Architecture courses:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained atleast 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking B. Arch course shall submit separate application for participation in the Counseling.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Fee
The application fee of COMEDK UGET 2017 for PCM will be Rs 1200/-. Candidates can choose online or offline mode for payment purpose. For payment through online mode, candidates can use debit card, credit card or net banking while for offline mode candidates can pay the fee through bank challan submitted at any branch of Axis Bank.
Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refundable under any circumstances.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for COMEDK UGET 2017 is as follows:
- Language: The examination of COMEDK UGET 2017 will be asked in English medium only.
- Type of Questions: It contains the questions of objective type.
- Syllabus: The syllabus of the entrance test is based on 12th/2nd PUC.
- Marking Scheme: The students are provided with one mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Duration: The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours, of which 2 hour is for Physics & chemistry paper and one hour is for Mathematics paper.
How to Apply
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form Exam by following below given steps and links which will redirect you to the official website.
- Go to the official website of COMEDK UGET 2017 which is
- Go to “Application Form 2017” link and click on it www.comedk.org
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form