GNDU Admissions 2018-19
Guru Nanak Dev University Admission 2018-19:- Guru Nanak Dev University Admissions 2018 will be soon. The Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) invites for the applications from all applicants to offers admission to UG & PG courses. The admission form criteria are different for different the courses. The GNDU Admissions 2018 is to the candidates for the other information bulletin to thoroughly before they start application form procedure. The interested applicants can be checked all the related details of the GNDU Admissions 2018. this article below to the all applicants need to fill online registration form to get to the GNDU Admissions 2018 into for the GNDU Admissions 2018 and counseling for UG & PG courses. The applicants can be checked the schedule of counseling from the official web site of the Guru Nanak Dev University.
GNDU Admission 2018, GNDU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018, GNDU Admission Application Fee 2018, GNDU Admission Dates 2018, GNDU Admission Application Online 2018
GNDU Admissions 2018: Important Dates
- Online application form submission starts – May/2018
- Last date of receiving of MBA/MBA (Hons) form – May/2018
- Last Date of receiving of Bachelor of Level Courses – June/ 2018
- Last date of receiving of B.Tech/ Courses form – July/2018
- Last date of receiving of Master Level Courses – June/ 2018
- Last date of receiving of M.Phil form – July/2018
GNDU Admissions 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Courses Common to Various Faculties
- Bachelor of Arts (Pass Course)
- The Senior Secondary Certificate Part-II (10=2th Class) exam of the Punjab School Education Board.
- Any other the exam recognised by this university, shall be also be admitted to the Part-I exam if you other for conditions such as the combination of subjects and minimum percentage of marks for the exam.
- Bachelor of Science (Pass Course) / Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Aggregate in the concerned of science group or exam 3 +2 with at least 40% in candidates marks.
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor’s Degree the subject to concerned or exam in any Faculty with the 50% in candidates marks.
- Master’s degree of University in another subject or an another faculty this or another.
GNDU Admissions 2018: Application Fee
The application fee is
- For SC / ST Category – Rs. 600/-
- For General Category – Rs. 1200/-
- For B.Tech courses and the counselling fee – 2000/-
The application fee pay to the candidates is to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of Patiala. The bank will issue a unique Journal ID or other documents depositing the money in the any Bank.
Important details of GNDU Admissions 2018
- The candidates admission for B.Tech courses at GNDU Campus will be done based on All India Main 2018.
- The applications form admission will only be the accepted through online along with counseling fee of Rs. 2000/-
- The admissions for B.Tech courses at GNDU will be done individually by the Physics, Chemistry, mathematics & English of 12thstandard with minimum 50% (45% for reserved categories)
- The Admissions to all other Master’s level study programs will be done based on Entrance Test except MA Counseling.