TS PGLCET 2018 (Telangana State Post Graduate Law Entrance Test) is the entrance examination which held on state level every year. The TS PGLCET Application Form 2018 will be out soon which will be available on the official website of TSPGLCET 2018 as well as on our website. TS PGLCET-2018 for admission into LL.M Courses in the Universities in Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018 will be conducted on 28th of February, 2018 by CONVENER, TSLAWCET/ TSPGLCET-2018, Kakatiya University,Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
TS PGLCET 2018 Notification
The interested candidates can get full information regarding TS PGLCET 2018 like TS PGLCET 2018 Application Form, TS PGLCET 2018 Notification, TS PGLCET 2018 Important Dates, TS PGLCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, TS PGLCET 2018 Application Fee, Exam Pattern for TS PGLCET 2018 and the process for How To Apply for TS PGLCET 2018. The official website for TS PGLCET 2018 is http://tspglcet.org
Exam Name: Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: TS PGLCET
Exam Type: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
TS PGLCET Application Form 2018
TS PGLCET 2018 Application Form will be available from March 2018 on the official website as well as on our website too. TS PGLCET 2018 provides admission to post graduate law courses for candidates of Telangana. Candidates can fill the TS PGLCET Application Form 2018 online through official website.
TS PGLCET 2018 Application Fee: The TS PGLCET 2018 Application Fee for examination is Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC and ST candidates. The fee payment can be made through different modes. The first mode is to pay through debit, credit card or net banking or through the designated TS online centers.
TS PGLCET 2018 Important Dates
Important Dates for TS PGLCET 2018 are given below:
NOTE:- Admission and application forms for current year will be soon available online on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for TS PGLCET 2018
These are the eligibility criteria for candidates to apply for TS PGLCET 2018:
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. 3/5 Year degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
TS PGLCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper will be set in English only.
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each. The candidates should be thorough in jurisprudence, constitutional law, Public international law, Mercantile law, labour laws, crimes and torts, IPR & other laws. However concentration should be given on following:
PART-A: It consists total of 40 Questions: 40 Marks (One mark for each question)
- JURISPRUDENCE: 20 Questions
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: 20 Questions
PART-B: It consists of total 80 Questions: 80 Marks (One mark for each question)
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW: 16 Question
- MERCANTILE LAW: 16 Questions
- LABOUR LAW: 16 Questions
- CRIMES and TORTS: 16 Question
- IPR & OTHER LAWS: 16 Questions
How To Apply Online
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for TS PGLCET 2018 Exam by following below given steps and links which will redirect you to the official website.
- Go to the official website of TS PGLCET which is http://tspglcet.org
- Go to “Application Form 2017” link and click on it
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form