Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017
Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017:- All Candidate Download The Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017 on this our official web article link Below All Applicants Gujarat TET Admit card Publish On this our Official web site Gujarat State Examination Board has done most of the arrangements for taking the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. In the Next month of this examination will take place at various pre-allotted examination 2017 centers all over Gujarat 2017 . All those applicants who have submitted their All applications for this test and going to attend it they all should obtain their Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017-18 . All Applicants Here we are going to notify the All applicants that to download Gujarat TET Call Letter 2017 . All related applicants need to keep calm for some time because these admit cards are coming very soon to download on this Site.
Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017, Gujarat TET Hall Ticket, Gujarat TET Exam Pattern, Download Gujarat Admit card 2017, Check Online Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017, Gujarat TET Call Letter 2017-18.
Gujarat TET Hall Ticket 2017
Department Name: Gujarat State Examination Board
Exam Name: Gujarat TET Paper I & Paper II
Post Category: Admit Card
Official Website: @ojas.guj.nic.in
Status: Releasing soon
- Gujarat TET Exam Date :- August 2017 (Tentative)
- Gujarat TET Admit Card Date :- Updated shortly
- Gujarat TET Answer Key :- Available After Exams
- Gujarat TET Result 2017 :- Available Soon
Gujarat TET Exam Pattern 2017
Gujarat TET Exam pattern 2017:-The below-given table is for the Gujarat TET Teacher Examination All Candidates should follow the exact pattern for the selection Procedure . There will be 2 paper in the complete examination. All Aspirants need to participate in both papers and get good marks. The total time duration of each paper will be 90 minutes.
Paper- I Exam Pattern
|Name of Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||90 Minutes|
Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science Teacher or Social Studies/Social Science||30||30|
- The Gujarat TET Exam pattern consists of 150 marks.
- The examination consists of 2 papers
- Overall 150 Objective type questions.
- Exam duration is 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- Questions are on subjects related & general ability.
How to download Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017
- Open the official web site at ojas.guj.nic.in
- Now on left side click on Gujarat TET link 2017
- Then enter the your Registration Number and Date of Birth
- After entering it Submit it to the check Admit card
- Now you will see your Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017
- Download it and save it for future uses
- Must get its hard copy to carry in this examination 2017.