Haryana ITI Counselling 2017
Haryana ITI Counselling 2017 Admission Dates Released:- All Candidate Check Haryana Admission Date Released On This our Official web site Industrial Training Department (ITI), Haryana is going to start Haryana ITI Admission for the academic year 2017 – 2018. Aspirants, who are willing to get admission in Engineering and non-engineering (Technical Industries Courses) in various trades for academic session 2017-18, can fill Haryana ITI The Haryana ITI Application Form on or before the last date ends 2017-18 Industrial Training Department offers various courses for 1 year and 2 years, so those candidates have qualified their 12th, they can apply for Haryana ITI Admission 2017. Candidates are requested to go through complete notification before doing Haryana ITI Registration.Description about the Haryana ITI Admission Application Form is published below on this page for all candidates of this page. We are advised for all students to read these details with carefully before applying for the online registration of the Haryana ITI The All info in favor of Haryana ITI Admission notification like as selection process The process to apply and many other info are published below by the team of Sarkarinaukripro.
Haryana ITI Counselling 2017-18, Apply Haryana ITI Counselling 2017-18, Check Haryana ITI Admission Released Date 2017-18,Check Haryana ITI Selection Procedure.
|Online Form Start||July 2017 1st Week|
|Online Form Close||Last Week of July 2017|
|Result Date||In the month of August 2017|
Haryana ITI Admissions 2017
Authority Name: Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana
Name of Event: Haryana ITI Admissions 2017.
Application Mode: Online.
Courses: Engineering/Non-Engineering Courses
Haryana ITI Counselling 2017-18
Haryana ITI Counselling 2017-18:-There shall be Four counseling rounds; if the seats remain vacant the counseling rounds may be extended. Candidates concerning the aspect have to keep informed from the website portal.
1st Counseling Rounds
- Merit cum seat allotment (1st Round)- 24th July 2017
- Reporting of seat allotted candidates to institutes for admission & documents verification- 25th– 28th July 2017
2nd Counseling Rounds
- Display of vacant seats for- 2nd Round- 29th July 2017
- Opening of Portal for revision of options/preferences 29th– 30th July 2017
- Merit cum seat allotment (2nd Round)- 31st July 2017
- Reporting of seat allotted candidates to institutes for admission & documents verification- 1st- 3rd Aug 2017
3rd Counseling Rounds
- Display of vacant seats for- 3rd Round- 4th August 2017
- Opening of Portal for revision of options/preferences 4th-5th August 2017
- Merit cum seat allotment (2nd Round)- 7th August 2017
- Reporting of seat allotted candidates to institutes for admission & documents verification- 7th- 10th Aug 2017
Haryana ITI Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants, who are applying for ITI Admission in Haryana, must have passed in 08th/ 10th/ 12th from a recognized board with good scores The All Candidate age of participating All candidates should not be below 14 years as on 1st August 2017 and there is no upper age limit 2017-18
All Applicants will be selected on the basis of Merit List which will be prepared by the Organisation 2017-18 All Applicants Visit Our Official web site And Get All information about Haryana ITI Selection procedure.
Check Haryana Various Courses 2017-18
Check Haryana various Course List 2017-18>>> Surveyor, Electrician, Stenography (Hindi), Secretarial Practice, Dress Making, Hair & Skin Care, Mechanic Radio & Television, Electronic Mechanic, Stenography (English), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electroplater, Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Mechanic Instrument, Mechanic Refrigeration & A/C, Mechanic Watch & Clock, Wireman, Mechanic Agricultural Machinery, Painter General, Draughtsman (Civil), etc.
How To Apply for Haryana ITI Admission Application Form 2017
- Visit the official Website of ITI Haryana at www.itihry.com
- “Online Admission for Haryana ITI 2017-18”
- Click on “New Registration”
- Click on that link and read the instructions carefully.
- Now fill your details correctly and submit details.
- Download and take a print of application form