IBPS Bank PO Application Form 2018
IBPS Bank PO Application Form 2018:- All Applicants Fill The IBPS Bank PO Application Form 2018 on this our official web site IBPS is the body conducting exam for the recruitment of All candidates for the banking sector 2018 It provides the opportunities to the All aspirants to let their dream have wings to fly.The IBPS PO is the acronym for Institute of Banking personnel selection probationary officer 2018 . The IBPS PO is designated as Assistant Manager (after minimum 1 year of training) All Aspirants those are ready for applying the online application of IBPS PO Recruitment Exam they all have to follow these given steps below carefully and All The candidates required to complete their IBPS PO online registration before the last date 13.08.2018.
IBPS Bank PO Application form 2018, IBPS Bank PO Recruitment 2018, IBPS BAnk PO Eligibility Criteria, IBPS Bank Po Important Dates, Fill IBPS Bank PO Application Form 2018, IBPS PO Notification 2018-18.
|Sl.No.||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1||Online registration process will be held||July to August 2018|
|2||Application fee payment procedure||July to August 2018|
|3||Call letters can be downloaded for Pre- Exam Training||September 2018|
|4||Pre – Exam Training Date||September 2018|
|5||Call letters for IBPS PO 2018Preliminary exam can be downloaded||September 2018|
|6||IBPS PO Preliminary Date||October 7,8,14 and 15 2018|
|7||Date of Declaration of Result for Preliminary Examination||October 2018|
|8||Call letters for IBPS PO 2016 (Main Exam) can be downloaded from||October 2018|
|9||Date of IBPS PO 2016 (Main Exam)||November 26 2018|
|10||Date of Announcement of result for IBPS PO 2018 (Main Exam)||November 2018|
|11||Call letters for The Interview can be downloaded||December 2018|
|12||Interview will be on conducted on The||January 2018|
|13||Provisional Allotment will be done||April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria- IBPS Bank PO 2018
All Candidate You need to meet with following criteria in case you’re seeking to apply for IBPS PO exam 2018:
- All Candidates should have obtained Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- All Candidates should meet with Nationality criteria.
- All Candidates’ age should be in between 20 to 30 years as on 1st July, 2018. It shows that All candidates, who are born not before than 02.07.1987 and not after than 01.07.1997 (both dates inclusive), are eligible.
- Age Relaxation would be provided in following ways
For The all candidates excluding SC/ST/PWD category All candidates: Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST/PWD category All candidates: Rs. 100/-
NOTE- Mode of payment is ONLINE only candidates can pay via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Master
Selection of candidates would depend upon following factors:
- Performance in Preliminary Test.
- Main exam.
- Verification of documents and
Applying candidates age must be as follows-
- Minimum age not less than 18 Years
- Maximum age not exceed 25 Years
Applying candidates must possess a bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized University of Institute approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC) as per official notification.
How To Fill IBPS Bank PO Application Form 2018
Candidates who are seeking for IBPS Application Form 2018-19 can now easily fill it after checking the full eligibility criteria which is given above this post, you can now Apply Online using below provided steps and links which will help you to fill the IBPS Probationary Officer Application Form 2018 Online –
- Firstly All Applicants Log In to Our Official web site
- Search The IBPS Bank PO application Form 2018 link.
- Click The Link And Open New Tab
- Fill All Recruitment details
- Hit On Submit button
- Take A print Out For Your Application Form 2018.