IBPS Apply Online 2017
IBPS Recruitment Notification 2017: ibps.in – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) issued online application forms for Clerk Posts in its department. Eligible and interested candidates can now apply for these posts after reading the full official recruitment notification. It’s a good chance for all those candidates looking for Latest Clerk Jobs 2017 in IBPS. Now you can fill the official recruitment application form below this post.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment Notification and Important Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is recruiting Eligible candidates for Clerk Posts. So this time what you need to do is prepare very well. This time doesn’t lose confidence, and you will get selected in Clerk Posts . Also in the notification, many things are mentioned which you need to keep in mind as qualification and age criteria. Let us look at this stuff which will help our selection easier.
Important Dates of IBPS Vacancy
- Starting Date For Online Application : 12 September 2017
- Last Date For Online Application : 03 October 2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 12 September to 03 October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination : November 2017
- Date of Online Examination Preliminary : 02, 03 & 09 December 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : December 2017
- Date of Online Main Examination: 21 January 2017.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details And Age Limits
Post : Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VII)
Minimum – 20 Years
Maximum – 28 Years
State wise Vacancies :
Andhra Pradesh :
Arunachal Pradesh :
Dadra & Nagar haveli :
Daman & Diu :
Himachal Pradesh :
Jammu & kashmir :
Madhya pradesh :
New Delhi :
Tamil Nadu :
Uttar Pradesh :
West Bengal :
TOTAL : 7875
Age Relaxation are as Follows :
For Other Backward Classes Candidates : 03 Years
For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Candidates : 05 Years
For Physically Handicapt Candidates : 10 Years
IBPS Clerk Vacancies Educational Requirements
Qualification Details for CWE Clerks-VII Posts : Passed A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Goverment of India.
For Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
IBPS Clerk Services Application Fee
For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Person With Disabilities Candidates : Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates : Rs.600/-
Candidates can pay fees through Online modes link ; Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards.
Instructions for applying IBPS Services Posts
- Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/.
- Candidates can apply through online mode. Online application till open 12th Sept., 2017 to 03th Oct., 2017.
Selection May be Based on
Important Links of IBPS Posts
- Download Notification – Click Here
- Apply Online – Link Activate On 12/09/2017.
- Official Website – Click Here