JMI B.tech/B.arch Application Form 2018
JMI B.tech/B.arch Application Form 2018 are out now and the students interested in doing engineering or architecture from Jamia Millia Islamia can apply on the official website. Like last year this year also the candidates who will qualify JEE Mains 2018 will get admission in JMI as per their ranks. But it is mandatory for the aspirant to fill Jamia Millia Islamia 2018 B.tech/B.arch Application Form for getting admission before due date.
Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2018 Online
Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’ now moved to Delhi. By a Special Act of the Parliament, Jamia Millia Islamia was made a central university of India in December 1988.
jmi b tech 2018, Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2018, JMI Application Form 2018, Jamia University Application Form 2018 Online
University Name: Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Location: New Delhi
Notification For: JMI B.tech/B.arch Application Form 2018
Application Status: Available
Application Mode: Online
It is a central university which provides several courses in different fields, expanding the opportunities of its students. And now, the B.tech/B.arch Application Form 2018 is out and the interesting candidates can apply for the same on the official website which is http://jmi.ac.in/
JMI B.tech/B.arch Application Fee 2018
JMI EEE Notification 2018: Applying candidates have pay Rs. 500/- + Applicable Bank Charges as application fee. The mode of payment is online, you can choose any of these methods to pay the application fee (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card) as well as you can pay the application fee as offline mode which is E-Challan. For filling application form offline, candidate have to visit the university for collection and submission of application form.
JMI B.tech & B.arch Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applying candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria before applying online for JMI B.tech/B.arch Application 2018. The eligibility are as follows;
For B.Tech Course
- Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM and should have passed in 2015, 2016 or appearing in 2018.
- Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B.Arch Course
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects should have passed in 2015, 2016 or appearing in 2018, shall be eligible to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test.
- A 3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central/State govt. provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate.
JMI B.tech/B.arch Important Dates 2018
Online Forms Available: 10 Dec 2016
Last Date to fill Online form: 03 March 2018
Candidates interested in applying for JMI’s B.Tech or B.Arch programs are required to:
- a) Apply for JEE (Main) examination 2018 on CBSE portal at the following link: http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx
1) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2018 Paper-1 examination.
2) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B. Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2018 Paper-2 examination.
3) Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2018 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examination.
4) The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s Admission procedure, Applicable Reservation of Seats and MERIT solely determined by the score in JEE (Main)-2018 Paper 1 and Paper-2 respectively.
- b) Apply for B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs on JMI’s admission portal at the following URL: http://jmi.ac.in/admissions
Candidate applying at JMI has to submit JEE Main 2018 registration number in online application form.
How To Apply
- Go to the official website of JMI which is http://jmi.ac.in/
- Go to “Application Form 2018” link and click on it
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form