JEE Main Application Form 2017
JEE Main 2017 is the most renowned examination for admission in B.tech and B.arch. JEE Main Application Forms 2017 are out now and students who are interested in doing engineering, architecture and graduation can apply. The last date of JEE Main Application 2017, eligibility criteria, important dates and process for applying are provided in this article. JEE Main 2017 provides admission in IITs, NIITs, IIITs, and other private as well as government colleges.
JEE Main Application Form 2017 Online
JEE Main 2017 Application Form are out now and aspirants can apply for the same on its official website which is www.jeemain.nic.in. Applicants can apply for either Paper I or Paper II or for both Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is for B.tech and Paper II includes admission in B.arch.
There are some changes in the eligibility criteria and documents needed for filling up the form this year for JEE Main 2017.
What is new in JEE Main 2017
- There shall be no weightage for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE (Main) examination.
- For the candidates to qualify for the admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE (Advanced)/JEE(Main) ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
- All the Indian citizen candidates should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling application form of JEE (Main)–2017, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data.
Candidates will be able to submit their application form by means of Online Mode only, there’s no any other mode to submit the application form. Candidates are highly advised to follow the below given steps and links to fill the application form online. You can also check the eligibility criteria before filling application form.
JEE Main Application Fee 2017
The fee may be paid either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form. In case of e-challan, the payment should be made in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank in cash.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applying candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria before applying online for JEE Main Examination 2017. The eligibility are as follows;
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1992 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifyingexamination in 2015 or2016; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifyingexamination in 2017 are eligible to appear in JEE(Main)- 2017.
- Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/qualifying examination in order to be eligible for writing JEE (Main) – 2017.
- The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE (Main) shall be limited to 03 (three).
JEE Main 2017 Important Dates
How to Apply ?
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for JEE Main 2017 Exam by following below given steps and links which will redirect you to the official website.
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2017 which is www.jeemain.nic.in
- Go to “Application Form 2017” link and click on it
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form
Direct Link to Apply Online for JEE Main Exam 2017