MHTCET 2018: The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHTCET) is for admission in various diploma and undergraduate courses of health science as well as of technical education. The courses it consists are MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. and AH from health sciences while Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D. from technical education.
Below here, we have provided all the necessary and latest notifications regarding MHTCET 2018 like MHTCET Application Form 2018, MHTCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, MHTCET 2018 Important Dates, MHTCET 2018 Exam Pattern, MHTCET 2018 Application Fee and How to Apply for MHTCET 2018. You can fill the Application Form for MHTCET 2018 once the application form is out through the official website of MHTCET which is http://mhtcet.co.in.
MHTCET Application Form 2018
To get admission in various health science courses and technical education in the state of Maharashtra one can apply for the MHTCET 2018 Application Form through the official website of MHTCET. The MHTCET Application Form 2018 will be soon available in the month of March 2018.
The authority of Government of Maharashtra organizes the MHTCET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) which is a common entrance test for providing admissions in health science degree, engineering & technology and pharmacy courses offered by various government and private colleges of Maharashtra state.
MHTCET 2018 Important Dates
The important dates for MHTCET 2018 are given below:
NOTE:- The dates for current year will be soon available online on its official website.
MHTCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MHTCET 2018 is as follows:
- For Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy Courses:
- Students should have cleared or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- No age limit criteria for these courses.
- For Health Science Degree Courses:
- Candidates should have born on or before 31st December, 2000.
- For Ayurvedic & Unani courses, students should have born on or before 1st October, 2000.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject at the time of admission.
- For more details of eligibility criteria regarding different courses, you can click here http://mhtcet.co.in/Eligibility.
MHTCET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam paper consists of 3 papers, Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. The candidates opting for engineering degree courses have to give Paper I and Paper III while candidates interested in health science degree have to appear in Paper I and Paper II. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
The exam pattern will be like this:
MHTCET 2018 Application Fee
The MHTCET 2018 Application Form will be out in the month of March and the interested students can apply online through the official website of MHTCET. Candidates need to have a prepared email id and scanned photograph and signature for uploading on the application form. The aspirants are strictly recommended for referring the admission brochure before applying for MHTCET 2018.
The cost of application form of MHTCET 2018 will be as follows:
For general candidates the application fee is Rs. 800/- and for reserved categories like OBC’s/SC’s/ST’s the application fee is Rs. 600. There might be some bank charges applicable apart from these.
The payment can be made through debit card, credit card or through bank challan of SBI bank.
How to Apply
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for MHTCET 2018 Application Form Exam by following below given steps and links which will redirect you to the official website.
- Go to the official website of MHTCET 2018 which is http://mhtcet.co.in
- Go to “Application Form 2018” link and click on it
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form