NDA Application Form 2017
NDA Application Form Online 2017– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the National Defence Academy (NDA) II Application forms online on its official website on 7th June 2017. NDA basically a national level competitive examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Every year so many huge amount of candidates fill the NDA Application Forms online to chase their career with Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force. Just like same this year also so many huge number of candidates are going to apply online for UPSC NDA Examination 2017-18.
NDA 2017 Application Form- Notification Released
NDA Application Form – The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Name of Authority: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of Exam: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination II
Notification For: NDA Application Form 2017
Date of Notification- 07/06/2017
Last Date- 30/06/2017
Mode of Application- Online
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2017
#1. Age Limitations
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2002 are eligible.
#2. Educational Qualifications
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
#3. Physical Standards
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2017.
#4. Application Fee
NDA Application Fee – Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
NDA Application Form 2017 Apply Online
NDA Application Form Online – Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Registration Part-I & Fill Application Form
For Part-I registration candidates needs to follow the below given steps;
- Visit the official website @ www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Online Application Forms for Various Examination link
- Choose NDA II Examination
- Now click on Part-I Registration link
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on “Yes” button at the bottom of the page
- Now fill the personal details in application form
- At the end click on Continue button
Registration Part-II & Payment of Fee
For Part-II registration candidates needs to follow the below given steps;
- Using the same link of official website click on Part-II Registration
- Now just pay the application fee
- Upload scanned photos & signature
- Select the Center for Examination
- Now just accept the official declaration
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form
Quick Review for Both Registration-
- Part-I Registration
- Payment of Application Fee
- Center Selection
- Photo & Sign Upload
- Agreeing to Declaration
- Notification release – 7th June 2017
- Application form begins – 7th June 2017
- Last date for online application form – 30th June 2017
- Exam date – 10th September 2017