SBI Clerk Application Form 2018
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018:- State Bank Of India Clerk Online Application Form 2018 Available on this our Official web site Online application form of SBI clerk examination 2018 will be released soon in 2018 . SBI clerk online application form available online only; direct online apply link provided below for All candidate’s convenience, read the full article to know more about procedure to fill online application form 2018 for online mode of application fee payment and essential details about the SBI clerk online application form 2018 All Applicants Visit Our Official web site and Fill the State Bank Of India Application Form 2018.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018, SBI Clerk Guidelines, State Bank Of India Application Form 2018, Job in SBI bank 2018, Jobs in State Bank Of India.
Important Dates -SBI Clerk 2018
|SBI Clerk Application form Starts||June, 2018|
|SBI Clerk Application form Ends||July, 2018|
|Application Fee Payment Deadline||July, 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||July, 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Online Exam – Preliminary||July/August, 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Online Exam – Mains||August/September, 2018|
SBI Clerk Application Fee and Mode of Payment 2018
Application Fee:- Application fee for General and OBC All candidates is Rs. 600 and application fee of Rs. 100 for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S All candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment:- All Candidates can make the payment through challan or SBI net banking or any credit/ debit card and Online Mode.
Guidelines for Photograph & Signature
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The Photo size of file should be between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- The photograph must be a recent colour passport size and must be a real photograph of the All candidate.
- Photograph with caps and hats and goggles will not be accepted in the Application form.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The Signature size of The Candidate file should be between 10 kb to 20 kb.
- All Candidates need to sign on white paper with black ball pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the All candidate.
All Candidates, who are willing to join SBI as clerical post, their selection would be made in following way:
- 1st Stage- The first stage will be a preliminary exam. The exam will be consist of objective type questions of 100 marks.
- 2nd Stage- The second stage will be a main exam. The exam will consist of objective type questions of 200 marks.
- 3rd stage- The third stage will be Interview (It has not been confirmed yet).
How to Fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2018
SBI Clerk Exam 2018- Candidates seeking for the application forms can now fill it online by following below given steps and links which will get you to the official website of State Bank of India-
- First The All Candidate click on the direct link “Apply Online Here” provided above.
- The Application form window will be open and now fill it properly with required All details.
- Now All candidates need to upload photograph and signature.
- Then pay the application fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- After The fee payment, take A print out of your submitted application form 2018.
- All Candidates will receive registration confirmation by sms or e-mail.