SSC CGL Tier-1 Answer Key 2017
SSC CGL Tier-1 Answer Key 2017:- All The Candidate Check now SSC CGL Tier-1 Answer key 2017 Download the PDF File On this our official web site The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Wednesday released the answer keys of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier-I exams 2017 . on its official Article.A the tentative for all answer keys of the Combined Higher Secondary education Level (CHSL) Tier-I exams 2017 on its The examinations were held from January 7 to February 8.Click to go to the login page to check the answer keys 2017 . All Candidate Enter the same user id and password which were used during the examination. Choose the exam date and click on submit button . The answer keys will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can raise objection/s to the answer key/s from March 15 to 5pm on March 20. 2017 on payment of Rs 100 per answer. Any representation received after the due date will not be entertained in the examination 2017.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Answer Key 2017, Download PDF File for SSC CGL tier-1 Aanswer key 2017, SSC CGL Answer Key Essential Details 2017.
SSC CGL Answer key 2017- Essential Details
- SSC CGL answer key 2017 will be published online.
- SSC will publish answer key for all sets and papers.
How to Download SSC CGL Answer Key 2017
- Firstly All Candidate click on the direct link providing above on this webpage or All candidates can visit commission’s official website.
- Now All candidates you need to fill required details such as Roll Number and Test paper Number and DOB.
- After filling required details, click on The “submit”.
- Answer key will be displayed on your system Screen .
- All Candidates can also download the answer key.
SSC CGL Answer key 2017- How to Estimate Marks
- First of all candidate take the answer key according to your question paper set.
- All Candidates should use correct set answer key And otherwise calculation of marks will be incorrect.
- Now The start checking your answers with downloaded answer key.
- And allocate marks to your answer according to the marking scheme.
- When All Candidate you done with matching process, add all correct marks and add all incorrect marks independently and then subtract each other Final outcome would be your approximate marks 2017
NOTE=Stay connected with Sarkarinaukripro.com for all latest and relevant updates about SSC CGL Answer key 2017. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!