TNTET 2018: As per the authentic notification, Tamil Nadu Instructors Recruitment Board has invited online utility shape to conduct Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. TNTET is performed every 12 months for the posts of number one and higher primary teachers. The contenders who satisfy eligibility criteria as in step with prescribed layout in respectable notification and like to educate students studying in class I to V or studying in magnificence VI to VIII, may post their software shape for the same from the official internet site.
All the information about TNTET 2018 are below here on this webpage like TNTET 2018 Application Form, TNTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, TNTET 2018 Application Fee, TNTET 2018 Exam Pattern, TNTET 2018 Important Dates and How to Apply for TNTET 2018. The TNTET Application Form 2018 can be filled through the official website of TNTET 2018 which is http://trb.tn.nic.in/.
TNTET 2018 Application Form
TNTET 2018 Application Form is furnished below within the identical website notification has been launched through Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board concerning TNTET 2018. The applicants who could be declared qualify in TNTET is eligible for the recruitment of primary and higher number one instructors.
As a consequence it’s far a great possibility for those applicants who’re seeking out a instructor jobs in govt. school of Tamil Nadu state. The candidates are advised to put up their software shape earlier than the closing date. The candidates can check all the information about TNTET 2018 concerning age restrictions, training qualifications, examination fee, choice technique, a way to follow and many others that are given below.
Info of TNTET 2018:-
Name of the examination: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
Undertaking Frame: Tamil Nadu Instructors Recruitment Board
Applying Method: Online
TNTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To become 1st to 5th class teacher:-
- 12th class with B.Ed or Nursery Teacher Training Degree with having two years BTC in Urdu
To become 6th to 8th Class Teacher:-
- Graduation with B.Ed with 50 % marks
All those candidates that are among the 21 to 38 years age group are eligible and can apply for TNTET 2018.
The candidate need to score the minimal 60% marks to qualify the exam.
TNTET 2018 Application Fee
The application fee for TNTET 2018 is as follows:
For general category applicants must pay Rs. 500/- as utility expenses.
For reserved category candidates like OBC’s/ST’s/SC’s must pay Rs. 250/- as application costs.
TNTET 2018 Important Dates
The important dates for TNTET 2018 is as follows:
Date of beginning of application form: June, 2018
Last date for submission of application form: July, 2018
Date of written exam paper I: August, 2018
Date of written examination paper II: August, 2018
Result will be declared on: October, 2018
TNTET 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for TNTET Paper I and Paper II is given below:
TNTET Paper I:
- This paper could be carried out for the ones candidates who intends to be a trainer for classes I to V.
- General a hundred and fifty MCQs Questions will be asked.
- Period of the examination is ninety minutes.
TNTET Paper II :
- This Paper can be performed for those applicants who intends to be a instructor for instructions VI to VIII.
- Total 150 MCQs Questions might be asked.
- Length of the examination is ninety minutes.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the TNTET 2018 by following these simple steps:
- Step I: Visit the legit internet site which is http://trb.tn.nic.in/.
- Step II: Click on TNTET 2018 notification.
- Step III: Study the given facts carefully.
- Step IV: Replenish all information in application form.
- Step V: Pay the application fee carefully.
- Step VI: Click on at the submit option.
- Step VII: Take print of confirmation page for further uses.
If you have any question, concerning TNTET 2018 you may proportion with us via remark segment. Our crew will help you and provide suitable facts regarding your query. Thanks!