TS EAMCET Medical Counselling 2017
TS EAMCET Medical Counselling Process 2017– The telangana state EAMCET Medical counseling admission 2017 . the telangana state EAMCET Medical Admissions to MBBS and BDS programmes in central, government and private and deemed institutions in Telangana state will be done on the basis of all candidate’s score in National Eligibility the cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017. This simplies that desirous all candidates seeking admission to Telangana MBBS and BDS programmes 2017 TS will mandatorily have to appear for NEET 2017. Failing to do all candidate.
All candidates will not be considered for admissions under any circumstances. According to Supreme Court of India’s order, NEET has been declared as a single entrance examination 2017 for admissions to all medical and dental courses in the country of india including NRI and management quota allotted seats. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad 2017.
Telangana MBBS Application Form 2017
TS EAMCET Counselling 2017– The Telangana MBBS application Counselling foam 2017 Conducting Authority for admissions to 100% state quota allotted seats in the government MBBS medical and dental colleges of Telangana and For the detailed information on eligibility criteria and application foam for 2017 important dates and merit list and selection procedure all candidates can check below this official web site www.sarkarinaukripro.com.
This is to bring to the aspirant’s notice that there is no reservation of 15% all India quota allotted seats in government medical and dental colleges in Telangana. Thus admissions to 100% Telangana MBBS BDS allotted seats in government and private and deemed institutions will be done by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, in Hyderabad considering the NEET 2017 scores of the all candidates.
TS EAMCET MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017
Telangana State Medical Counselling- All the qualifying candidates will be able to appear in the counselling process, the counselling will be done on the basis of NEET 2017 Score Card. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this website to get all the details regarding counselling such as- Telangana State Medical Counselling 2017, TS EAMCET MBBS Counselling 2017, TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure 2017, TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2017, BDS Counselling Seat Allotment, Fee Structure etc.
Telangana Medical Counselling 2017- Eligibility Criteria
All candidate who wish to Admissions to central, government and private and deemed colleges of Telangana state will strictly have to abide by the eligibility criteria .Check below for more detail on Telangana MBBS 2017 eligibility criteria 2017.
- Aspirants the are to appear for NEET 2017
- All Aspirants must have passed 12th class standard examination and HSC examination in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology subject`s
- All General category students must have to obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Chemistry and Physics, and Biology, while candidates belonging to SC/ST and Other Backward classes (OBC) should score at least 40% marks in 12th class /HSC/
- All Candidates must have completed a minimum of 17 years of minimum age as or on December 31, 2017
- Get all information about education , admission , counseling , syllabus , examination pattern and more . so visit this official web site www.sarkarinaukripro.com.
Documents Required at The Time of Counselling
- Date of Birth Certificate
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- NEET 2017 Score Card
- Medical Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Address proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc