TS LAWCET 2017
TS LAWCET 2017 (Telanagana State Law Common Entrance Test) is the entrance examination which held on state level every year. The TS LAWCET 2017 Application Form will be out soon which will be available on the official website of TSLAWCET 2017 as well as on our website. TS LAWCET-2017 for admission into 3 years and 5 years law courses offered by state Universities in Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017-18 will be conducted on 28th of February, 2017 by CONVENER,TSLAWCET/ TSPGLCET-2016, Kakatiya University,Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
TS LAWCET 2017 Notification
The interested candidates can get full information regarding TS LAWCET 2017 like TS LAWCET 2017 Application Form, TS LAWCET 2017 Notification, TS LAWCET 2017 Important Dates, TS LAWCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, TS LAWCET 2017 Application Fee, Exam Pattern for TS LAWCET 2017 and the process for How To Apply for TS LAWCET 2017. The official website for TS LAWCET 2017 is http://tslawcet.org
After qualifying the examination students can get admission in any of the following courses:
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) – 3 year
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) – 5 year (Integrated LLB)
TS LAWCET 2017 Application Form
TS LAWCET 2017 Application Form will be available from March 2017 on the official website as well as on our website too. TS LAWCET 2017 provides admission to law courses for candidates of Telangana. Candidates can fill the TS LAWCET Application Form 2017 online through official website.
TS LAWCET 2017 Application Fee: The TS LAWCET 2017 Application Fee for examination is Rs. 350/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC and ST candidates. The fee payment can be made through different modes. The first mode is to pay through debit, credit card or net banking or through the designated TS online centers.
TS LAWCET 2017 Important Dates
Important Dates for TS LAWCET 2017 are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for TS LAWCET 2017
These are the eligibility criteria for candidates to apply for TS LAWCET 2017:
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission for LLB 3 Year Course: The candidate should have passed Graduate Degree Examination of minimum three years duration(10+2+3 pattern)of a recognized University with at least 45% marks of aggregate marks(40% marks in case of SC/ST categories) in the qualifying examination. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation, he should have passed any additional graduation or Post Graduation with 45% marks.
- The candidates seeking admission for LL.B 5 Year Course: The candidate should have passed two year Intermediate Examination(10+2 pattern) with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST categories) in the qualifying examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent to Intermediate by the University,Board of Intermediate education board, and Bar Council of India.
- Qualifying marks in TSLAWCET-2016 is 35% ( i.e 42 Marks out of 120 marks)and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
TS LAWCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper will be set both in English and Telugu.
The Test consists of three parts. Total number of questions will be 120 and the duration of test is 90 minutes. Maximum marks are 120.
Part A: Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: General Knowledge and Mental Ability
Part B: Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: Current Affairs
Part C: Consists of 60 questions carrying 60 marks: Aptitude for the Study of Law
How To Apply
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for TS LAWCET 2017 Exam by following below given steps and links which will redirect you to the official website.
- Go to the official website of TS LAWCET which is http://tslawcet.org
- Go to “Application Form 2017” link and click on it
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form