UGC NET July 2017 Admit Card
UGC NET July 2017 Admit Card:- The Admit card of UGC NET 2017 the hall ticket for National Eligibility Test will be is scheduled to be the held on 22nd January 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education is conducting NET on the half of the University Grants Commission. UGC NET Admit Card 2017 is the available on the for download enter the registration number and password to log in the website. Print out and keep safely the UGC NET on Hall Ticket 2017. Read more details print in the UGC NET admit card 2017 and also the instructions for examination. The UGC NET Admit Card and Hall Ticket 2017 has been issued for NET examination on Jan/ 2017 for the all candidates who had submitted the application form with fees on the time at. On the day of examination, remember to take officially issued admit card 2017 along with the valid photo and identity proof.
UGC NET Admit Card 2017, UGC NET July 2017, UGC NET Admit Card Download 2017, UGC NET July Application Form 2017, UGC NET July 2017 Apply Online
CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017
National Eligibility Test 2017:- All the candidates who was qualify for the UGC NET award of Junior Research Fellow the eligible to pursue research in the subject of their all post in the other subject and are also for Assistant Professor. The universities, institutions, and the other national Campus may select the JRF awardees for the whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by UGC. The candidate in all test of the UGC NET, the all candidates qualifying for Assistant Professor will be not be considered for candidates of JRF Exam 2017.
>>>Important Dates of UGC NET Admit Card
- Examination Date : 22/January/ 2017
- Last Date to Apply Form : 16/ November/ 2017
- Available of CBSE UGC NET Admit Card : 28/ December/ 2017
CBSE UGC NET Call Letter 2017: Download Here
CBSC UGC NET Admit Card Admit 2017:- The Admit Card has been the issued for CBSE National Eligibility Test 2017 which will be held on the 22/ January/ 2017. The candidates can be download to UGC NET Admit Card 2017 by the entering their registration number and password through the link provided below.
UGC NET July 2017 Application Form Apply Online
Application Form of CBSE UGC NET 2017:- We are the providing with you some details related to the like education qualification and age limitation etc.
UGC NET 2017 Educational Qualification:- The candidate must be have the all candidates Master of Degree with minimum 55% marks or examination from any university and institutions for the post of JRF 2017.
- Age limit for UGC NET:- The Candidates maximum age limit is 28 years for Junior Research, and 5 Years relaxation for the OBC/SC/ST/PWD all candidates.
- Assistant Professor:- Age Limit for the UGC NET examination for the Assistant Professor all post.
Steps to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2017
Candidates seeking for their examination hall ticket can now easily get it by following below given steps and links which will get you to the official website of UGC NET.
- First of all visit @ http://cbsenet.nic.in/
- Look for Admit Card link and click on it
- Now choose the exam name “UGC NET Novermver 2017”
- Click on the link and new tab will open
- Now enter mandatory details like Name, Registration No, DOB etc
- Click on Submit button
- Admit card will open in a PDF file
- Now just take a print out of your UGC NET Admit Card 217
Official Web site : || Visit Here ||
Official Notification : || Click Here ||