UPPSC Forest Officer Exam Syllabus 2017
UPPSC Forest Range Exam Syllabus 2017– Candidates who have filled the online applications for the post of Forest Officer and now preparing for their examination going to held on very soon can now check the UPPSC Forest Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 online on its official website in PDF File. Here we are sharing some steps and links through which you can easily download your examination pattern, syllabus, scheme etc.
So many huge number of candidates across Uttar Pradesh are now in search for their examination scheme for UPPSC Forest Range Officer Exam 2017. They can now check the full examination pattern and syllabus following below given links and steps.
UPPSC Forest Conservator Exam Pattern 2017
Candidates who have submitted the online applications for this post have to prepare for the written examination as per examination pattern & pattern which as follows;
- There will be two different examination Pre & Mains
- Pre examination will have objective questions (MCQs)
- Mains examination will be of subjective type
- There will be Personal Interview of 150 Marks
Pre Exam Pattern –
|Question Paper||Time Duration||Marks|
|General Studies-Ist Paper||2 Hours||200|
|General Studies-IInd Paper||2 Hours||200|
Mains Exam Pattern-
|uestion Paper||Time Duration||Max. Marks|
|Paper-I General Hindi and Essay (Conventional Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-II General Studies-Ist Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-III General Studies-IInd Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-IV Optional Subject-I (First Question Paper) (Conventional Type)||3 hours||200|
|Paper-V Optional Subject-I (Second Question Paper) (Conventional Type)||3 hours||200|
|Paper-VI Optional Subject-II (First Question Paper) (Conventional Type)||3 hours||200|
|Paper-VII Optional Subject-II (Second Question Paper) (Conventional Type)||3 hours||200|
UPPSC Forest Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 Download PDF
**General Studies I
General Studies of national and international importance. History of India and Indian National Movement. Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World. Indian Polity and governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc. General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization. General Science.
**General Studies II
Comprehension. Interpersonal skills including communication skills. Logical reasoning and analytical ability. Decision making and problem solving. General mental ability Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmatic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics. General English upto Class X level. General Hindi upto Class X level.
- Arithmetic:- (i) Number systems: Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational and Irrational numbers, Real numbers, Divisors of an Ineger, prime Integers, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of integers and their Interrelationship. (ii) Average (iii) Ratio and proportion (iv) Percentage (v) Profit and Loss (vi) Simple and Compound Interests (vii) Work and Time (viii) Speed, Time and Distance
- Algebra :- (i) Factors of polynomials, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of polynomials and their Interrelationship, Remainder theorem, simultaneous linear equations, quadratic equations. (ii) Set Theory:- Set null set, subsets and proper subsets of a set, operations (Union, Intersections, difference, symmetric difference) between sets, venn diagram.
- Geometry:- (i) Constructions and theorems regarding triangle, rectangle, square, trapezium and circles, their perimeter and area. (ii) Volume and surface of sphere, right circular cylinder, right circular Cone and Cube.
- Statistics:- Collection of data, Classification of data, frequency, frequency distribution, tabulation, cumulative frequency. Representation of data – Bar diagram, Pie chart, histogram, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curves (ogives) , Measures of Central tendency: Arithmetic Mean, Median and Mode.
**General English Upto Class X Level
Comprehension, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Parts of Speech, Transformation of Sentences, Direct and Indirect Speech, Punctuation and Spellings, Words meanings, Vocabulary & Usage, Idioms and Phrases, Fill in the Blanks.
**सामान्य हिन्दी (हाईस्कूल स्तर तक) के पाठ्यक्रम में सम्म्लिित किये जाने वाले विषय
हिन्दी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह, शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ, शब्द-रूप, संधि, समास, क्रियायें, अनेकार्थी शब्द, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां, तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार), वर्तनी, अर्थबोध, हिन्दी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ, उ0प्र0 की मुख्य बोलियाँ
>>>Download UPPSC Forest Officer Full Syllabus 2017 || Click Here ||