UPSEE 2018: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam(UPSEE) is also known as UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) entrance examination for admissions in different colleges affiliated by UPTU for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The UPSEE 2018 Application Form is now available on the official website of UPTU and the interested candidates can apply for the same.
Here, on this site we have provided every information and latest notification regarding UPSEE 2018 like UPSEE 2018 Application Form, UPSEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria, UPSEE 2018 Important Dates, UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern, UPSEE 2018 Examination Schedule, UPSEE 2018 Application Fee and How to Apply for UPSEE 2018. The official website for UPSEE 2018 is upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form
For Admission to First Year of B. Tech. / B.Tech. (Biotechnology)/ B.Tech. (Agriculture Engg.) / B.Arch. / B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA and 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of B. Tech/B.Pharm./MCA candidates can apply for the UPSEE 2018 Application Form. The UPSEE Application Form 2018 are now available from 18th January, 2018 on the official website of UPSEE 2018. The filling of UPSEE 2018 Application Form can be done through online mode only.
The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
UPSEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There is no age limit for admission to the courses covered in UPSEE-2018.
FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR OF B.TECH. / B.ARCH. / B.PHARM. / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA:
- Candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject.
FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR OF MBA/ MCA:
- For admission to first year of MBA in any institution affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
- For admission to first year of MCA in any institution affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
FOR ADMISSION TO SECOND YEAR (LATERAL ENTRY) OF B.TECH. / B. PHARM./MCA:
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR ‘whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh’ and he/she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture), are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates who have passed 2/3 years Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)’ OR ‘whose parents are domicile of U.P.’ and he/she has passed 2/3 years Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., are eligible for admission to second year of B.Pharm. only.
- For Admission to 2nd year of MCA course (Lateral Entry), in any institution affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of minimum three years duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. The candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
UPSEE 2018 Important Dates
The important dates for UPSEE 2018 will be available shortly.
UPSEE 2018 Application Fee
. The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE-2018 is Rs. 1200/- for Male/Transgender candidates of General & OBC category and Rs. 600/- for Female candidates/ Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates.
The examination fee can be paid On-Line ONLY through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The question paper for UPSEE 2018 Examination for different courses will be as follows:
- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 shall be OMR based Test only. Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10 and Paper 11 will be Computer Based Test only.
- There will be no negative marking.
UPSEE 2018 Examination Schedule
The examination schedule for UPSEE 2018 for different papers will be available shortly online on its official website. Keep browsing the www.sarkarinaukrirpro.com for latest updates.
UPSEE Application Form 2018 Online Apply
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for UPSEE 2018 Application Form Exam by following below given steps and links which will redirect you to the official website.
- Go to the official website of UPSEE which is upsee.nic.in.
- Go to “Application Form 2018” link and click on it
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form