VITEEE Application Form 2017
VITEEE is a national level examination for admissions in engineering and technology courses of Vellore Institute of Technology. The VITEEE 2017 Application Form are available on the official website of VIT as well as students can apply offline also. The VITEEE 2017 examination will be held in the month of April. So, the interested candidates can apply for VITEEE Application Form 2017 through any mode.
VITEEE 2017 Application Form
VIT University was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It was established under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, and was founded in 1984 as a self-financing institution called the Vellore Engineering College. The institution offers 19 Undergraduate, 34 Post graduate, 2 Integrated and 4 Research Programmes. NAAC has re-accredited VIT University with an ‘A’ grade.
Thus, the aspirants can apply now for the VITEEE Application Form 2017 through the official website which is http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/viteee
University Name: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Location: Vellore and Chennai
Notification For: VITEEE Application Form 2017
Application Status: Available from 9th of November 2016
Application Mode: Online/Offline
VITEEE 2017 Application Fee
- Online mode Application Form Costs Rs.970/ which can be paid through NET Banking / Debit / Credit Card / DD Mode
- For NRI candidates Application Form Costs 50 USD drawn in favour of VIT University.
- Offline mode Application Form Costs Rs.990/ which will be paid through available Designated Post Offices.
VITEEE 2017 Important Dates
Schedule for VITEEE 2017
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted from 05.04.2017 to 16.04.2017
- The duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exam will be conducted 3 sessions per day.
- Exam Timings (IST): I session – 9.00 am – 11.30 am / II session – 12.30 pm – 3 .00 pm / III session – 4.00 pm – 6 .30 pm
- Number of examination days in a particular centre is based on the total number of application registered in that centre.
VITEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July, 1995 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2017
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2017 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2017.
Pattern of VITEEE 2017 Paper
All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English)
- Total 125 questions
- 120 questions (Each 40 questions)
- English 5 questionsPCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English)
- Total 125 questions
- 120 questions ( Each 40 questions)
- English 5 questions
No Negative marks for wrong answers
- Candidate appearing in PCME is eligible for all the B.Tech. Engineering programmes offered at VIT University
- Candidates appearing in PCBE is eligible for only 3 B.Tech. Bio-stream Engineering programmes Refer (Information Brochure)
VITEE Application Form 2017 Apply Online
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for VITEEE 2017 Exam by following below given steps and links which will redirect you to the official website of VIT.
- Go to the official website of VIT which is http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/viteee
- Go to “Application Form 2017” link and click on it
- Now read the instructions very carefully
- Fill the application form in a proper way
- Upload scanned photos and signature
- Re-Check the application form (Correct if any mistake)
- Pay application fee online
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of your application form.
1) Online Application Forms
Get ready to submit the application form, after following the below instructions:
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 10KB to 200 KB (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm).
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 10KB to 200 KB (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Selfie photos will not be accepted.
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card.
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
2) Offline Application Forms
Institutes interested to buy Offline Application forms in Bulk can contact:
Director, UG Admissions
VIT UNIVERSITY,VELLORE – 632014
Contact No. 0416-220 2157/ 2168
Link: Online Application – Click Here